Dienstag, 11. August 2026

1628 Tage schon Ukrainekrieg, noch 898 Tage (hoffentlich) der Absteiger und: I Can`t Stand The Rain (Wirklich?)

Ann Peebles wollte 1974 keinen Regen.

Ann Peebles - I can't stand the Rain 1974


I can't stand the rain against my windowBringing back sweet memoriesI can't stand the rain against my window'Cause he ain't here with me
 
Hey window pane, tell me do you rememberHow sweet it used to be?
 
When we were togetherEverything was so grandNow that we've parted There's just one sound that I just can't stand
 
I can't stand the rain against my windowBringing back sweet memories
 I can't stand the rain against my window 'Cause he ain't here with me
 
When we were togetherEverything was so grandNow that we've partedBut there's one sound that I just can't standI can't stand the rain (I can't stand the rain)
 
I can't stand the rain against my windowBringing back sweet memoriesI can't stand the rain against my window'Cause he ain't here with me
 
When we were togetherEverything was so grandNow only got those sweet memoriesBut there's one sound that I just can't stand
 
I can't stand the rain against my windowBringing back sweet memoriesI can't stand the rain against my windowIt just keeps on haunting me
 
Hey, hey, hey, get off my window'Cause he ain't here with meI can't stand the rain against my windowBringing back sweet memories

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn Sie auf dem Blog kommentieren, werden die eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung.